Copyright © 2011-2017
Hardman Guitar Amplifiers
Momentary push buttons give simple and immediate control of all the major functions -
• Auto Wah
• Control Lock
• Noise Gate
• Phase select
• Anti-feedback notch filters
• Bright (treble boost)
• Line Out Cab simulation filter
All settings are automatically assigned to the currently selected channel of 6 channels. 2 Buttons give fast switching up or down to the next channel.
Two multipurpose controls provide control of all the associated parameters -
• Mid and Presence centre frequency
• Pre-distortion Treble and Bass filters
• Anti-Feedback notch filter frequencies.
• Reverb delay and depth
• Effect depth and speed
• Rhythm gain and scoop depth
• Compressor Threshold, Gain and Slope
• Auto-Wah trigger level and speed
• Noise gate threshold and release delay
Comprehensive tone controls set distortion and frequency response. Mid and Presence have variable centre frequencies. Distortion can be set over a wide range with virtually constant volume.
Although these are traditional rotary controls they can have their settings locked and automatically assigned to the current channel.
5 styles of Amplification -
Jazz, Blues, Rock, Country, Acoustic
5 popular types of Reverb and Delay
5 industry standard Effects
|Features & Benefits|
|Loudspeaker Efficiency and Loudness|
|Guitar Tone and Distortion|
|Hum and Noise|
|Removing Control Knobs|